Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update on life with 2

Well, I've been a mother of 2 for three weeks now, and I am finally getting adjusted to it. At first it was so wheels off, but now I am really enjoying it. Don't get me wrong, I am well aware that at any time the wheels could come flying off all over the place, but as for now, we are doing good. The good news is that Elizabeth loves her brother more than she loves Jeremy and I put together. The bad news is that sometimes that love is shown in a very hostil way. For instance, laying on James, constantly yelling in James' ear how much she loves him, and picking him up by the neck when no one is looking are just some of the ways she shows her love for him. Oh, I almost forgot, waking him up by smothering him just when he finally falls asleep is another thing that he absolutely loves. But seriously, we are taking it day by day, and I am very hopeful for the future.
By the way James is glorious. I am seriously shocked at how much I actually love him. God is great.

3 comments:

  1. I love the shot of him sleeping on his tummy! I like the way that you work. Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our baby James and sweet Elizabeth are the 2 of the greatest gifts we claim!
    ANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli, God is so good. We are so blessed by you, Jeremy, Elizabeth and now James. He is growing much too fast. I love the stage where he lets me kiss and love on him. All too soon, he will be jumping out of my lap and be too busy playing for me. You all are the loves of mine and your Dad's lives.

    ReplyDelete

The sweetest big sister ever!

The sweetest big sister ever!

Baby James' Nursery

Baby James' Nursery