Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm James and it's my birthday

I enjoy: long baths, doing flips on the bed with my dad, and my sister's entertainment.

My interests include: my paci, a good bottle of goat's milk, and anything edible.
My hobbies are: soaking my shirts with drool, pointing at everything I see, eating anything I can reach, clapping at all my accomplishments, and being held by my mommy.

My accomplishments are: standing by myself, saying Dada, baba, and ball, making a few animal noises, and being irresistible to the ladies.

I'm looking for a girl who will wait 20 years for me to date and who loves my mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday James! What a fun first year we have had with him in our family! We love him so much and couldn't be more thankful to have him as our precious nephew/cousin. It's always a little sad when that momentous first year is over, but as you know, it really does just get better and better. Can't wait to see him change and grow this next year! We love you baby James!
    p.s. I LOVE your new blog. I"ve already been on the site trying to see how I can change mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious and we love him {and his sweet big sis} so much! It's fun to start seeing that personality come forth. We love ya'll and are so glad we got to be with your family on James' big day!

    ReplyDelete

The sweetest big sister ever!

The sweetest big sister ever!

Baby James' Nursery

Baby James' Nursery